Combining insight with intelligence, humour with hard analysis and comment with candour, Imperica Magazine is simply what we want it to be: a great monthly read.
Although our roots are firmly in the creative industries and technology, the magazine has a much broader brief, covering everything and anything regarding the world around us.
Articles for the first issue include:
- Huel, and Silicon Valley's craze for food replacements
- Millennial founders - myth versus reality
- Postcards from the Phillippines
- The Snooper's Charter
- How to solve the problem of fake news
- The psychological effects of the selfie
- Copyright: necessary, evil, or necessary evil
- Art, science, and climate change
Imperica Magazine is online-only. Kindle owners can place an order through their local Amazon online store.
The price is £2 (apx €2.28 / $2.62).