Imperica magazine launches in early 2017.
Combining insight with intelligence, humour with hard analysis and comment with candour, it will be exactly and simply what we want it to be: a great monthly read.
Although our roots are firmly in the creative industries and technology, the magazine will have a much broader brief, covering everything and anything regarding the world around us.
Articles for the first issue include:
- Huel, and Silicon Valley's craze for food replacements
- Millennial founders - myth versus reality
- Postcards from the Phillippines
- The Snooper's Charter
- How to solve the problem of fake news
- The psychological effects of the selfie
- Copyright: necessary, evil, or necessary evil
- Art, science, and climate change
Imperica magazine will be online-only, available as a PDF (from our website), EPUB (from our website), and a Kindle publication (from Amazon).
The price will be £2. Readers who pledged to our magazine crowdfunding drive in 2015 will receive a number of issues for free, relative to their donation.
The magazine will launch in February 2017. Register onto the Imperica community to receive our twice-weekly newsletter, which will announce when the magazine will be ready for purchase.